1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
ARASA AGUILERA S.L (hereinafter VAP VAPOR), with registered office at Av.Abat Marcet, 325, C.P. 08225 Terrassa, with CIF B66115700 and telephone 931 910 879
2. INFORMATION AND LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF DATA.
VAP VAPOR is legitimized to carry out the processing of personal data since:
· The user has given his explicit consent for the purposes described in section 3 of this document and has provided his personal data voluntarily.
· The User has given his informed consent to send commercial communications related to products and / or services that may be of interest, for the installation of tracking systems that report on browsing habits according to the Cookies Policy, or for shipping of information required through contact forms.
3. OBJECT AND PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
VAP VAPOR collects personal data including: name and surname, ID, access password, contact telephone number, contact address, email address, navigation data and other information provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms arranged on the website.
The personal data provided through the website will be treated by VAP VAPOR according to the following purposes:
· Process and manage the order request required by the user.
· Process and manage requests for information, consultation or feedback made by consumers and users through the channels enabled on the website.
· Manage the participation of users in promotional actions that VAP VAPOR can carry out through the website (discount coupons, savings campaigns, etc.).
· Manage the sending of commercial communications of VAPOR VAPOR, in case it shows its express agreement for the sending of these communications.
4. OBLIGATORY TO FACILITATE THE DATA
The data requested in the website forms are, in general, mandatory to meet the stated purposes, unless otherwise specified in the required field.
5. FOR HOW LONG YOUR DATA IS PRESERVED
The personal data provided by the users will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
In the event that the user exercises the rights of cancellation or deletion, his personal data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Competent Administration during the legally established deadlines to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment thereof.
6. WITH WHOM THE USURARY DATA SHALL BE SHARED?
The data of the users will not be transferred to third parties, except that by legal obligation, VAP VAPOR has to provide data to Public authorities, security forces and bodies and courts or tribunals.
Only the strictly necessary data will be sent to third party service providers (such as transport agencies) as it is strictly necessary for the processing of orders, incidents and returns. All these societies are located in the European economic area and therefore offer an equivalent level of protection. You can access the complete list of companies to which we will communicate your data in order to process your order by requesting it through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which, in this case, the personal data provided by users is collected is to send them electronic communications with information regarding our products, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those users who have previously given their consent to receive them.
In the event that the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, you can request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to the following email address email@example.com, or indicating it by means of the option of withdrawal provided in each of the commercial communications sent.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
· The user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to his real situation.
· Guarantees that you have informed third parties of those who provide your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. It also guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to VAP VAPOR for the purposes indicated.
· The user will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to VAP VAPOR or to third parties.
The website is aimed exclusively at users over 18 years of age, therefore the entry to minors of that age is restricted. VAP VAPOR reserves the right to verify, by the means it deems most appropriate, the actual age of any user of the website. If you suspect that a user of the website is under 18 years of age, and that you have misrepresented the data required for access, VAP VAPOR may deny the user access to the services offered.
9. USER RIGHTS
The User may exercise before VAP VAPOR the rights of access, rectification or deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition, portability, and to oppose individual automated decisions. Likewise, they may revoke their consent if they have granted it for a specific purpose, and may modify their preferences at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, you can contact us through the following channels:
1. By postal mail (registered letter) addressed to Av. Abat Marcet 325 local A 08225 Terrassa
2. Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
attaching in both cases a copy of the DNI, N.I.E or passport and the documentation that, if applicable, substantiates the petition.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
VAP VAPOR will treat the data of the users at all times in an absolutely confidential way and keeping the duty of secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of their data and avoid their alteration loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Likewise, the website may include cookies from third party service providers and / or contents. ARASA AGUILERA SL, does not control the introduction of such cookies and consequently will not be in any case responsible for any treatment activities carried out by said third parties in relation to the data collected through the cookies introduced by them on the website .